eFile and eRecord a Renewal of Judgment in San Mateo County

Thank You For Submission

To eFile and eRecord your Renewal of Judgment in San Mateo County,
California through Countrywide Process, follow the steps below:

Register for an Account

Start by registering for an account on the Countrywide Process website if you haven't already. You can do this by visiting registration page on countrywideprocess.com complete the easy to follow form .



Log In

Once registered, you can log in to your newly created account using your username and password by clicking the following link countrywideprocess.com.

Access eFiling Services:

Once logged in, navigate to the Place an Order section and choose eFiling from the drop-down menu. This is where you will initiate the eFiling process for your Renewal of Judgment.



Provide Case Information

You'll need to provide specific information about your case, including the case number, court location, and any other relevant details. Make sure you have all the necessary documents and information ready to upload to complete this step accurately.

Upload Documents

Upload the Renewal of Judgment documents that need to be eFiled. Ensure that all documents are in a digital format (PDF is commonly accepted) and that they meet the court's requirements.



Pay Filing Fees

Pay any required filing fees associated with your Renewal of Judgment eFiling. Countrywide Process will provide you with information on the fees if any are required.

Review and Submit

Before finalizing your eFiling submission, carefully review all the information you've provided, including documents and fees. Make any necessary corrections or updates.



Confirmation and Filing

After successfully submitting your Renewal of Judgment eFiling, you will receive an order confirmation email which will include your order number. Keep this information for your records, as it will help you monitor the progress of your filing. Upon acceptance of your filing, Countrywide Process will send another email with link(s) to your accepted document(s), or you can log back in, navigate to your order and download your document.

Recording the Renewal of Judgment

Now that you have a downloaded version of your accepted document, you will navigate back to the Place an Order section in your Countrywide Process account and choose County Recording from the drop-down.



Contact Countrywide Process for Assistance

If you encounter any issues or have questions during the eFiling or eRecording process, don't hesitate to contact Countrywide Process for assistance. They can provide guidance and support to ensure a smooth eFiling experience. You can also click here to follow out our step-by-step User Guides.

Remember that eFiling requirements and procedures may vary, so it's essential to follow the specific guidelines provided by both Countrywide Process and the San Mateo County court where your Renewal of Judgment will be filed.